Accelerator Series Application
Thanks for your interest in participating in the Early Stage Montana Accelerator Series. Use the application button below to apply to participate in this year's cohort. If your startup is selected, you will be contacted about which Roadshow Event to attend and how to prepare.
Teams selected from the roadshow events will form this year's cohort in the free, non-dilutive Hyperaccelerator program where they receive free training from world-class tech experts about to how to grow and scale a successful tech company.
The cohort is also featured in the Statewide Showcase, where startups have a chance to pitch their startup on the big stage to the media, investors, potential customers, and general tech enthusiasts, to get broad exposure to propel startups to the next level.
ALL REGIONAL EVENT APPLICATIONS ARE DUE JUNE 3rd
2022 Schedule of Events:
- Accelerator Roadshow Events June 8 - June 23
(Roadshow stops in Helena, Great Falls, Kalispell, Billings, Missoula, and Bozeman)
- HyperAccelerator Cohort Announcement July 5
- HyperAccelerator August 8-12
- Statewide Showcase October 1
Startup Criteria for Regional Showcases
Startups who are the most successful in our Accelerator Series programs meet these criteria.
- Headquartered in Montana*
- Registered LLC or C-corp*
- Highly scalable or tech-leveraged business model: one which uses technology in the core of the value delivered to the customer, versus delivering a service or low tech manufacturing (examples: software, cloud applications, sensors/IoT, data and analytics, medical devices, biotech, ag-tech, clean-tech, energy tech, etc.)*
- At least one Founder must be working full-time in the business
- There must be at least one other co-founder/employee, even if only part-time
- Company ideally has some revenue already (up to $5M ARR), or at the very least a prototype of their product in the marketplace being used by customers
- If the product doesn’t lend itself to prototype (e.g. biotech drug, medical device, or advanced scientific application), company should have research establishing the viability of the product and the potential appeal in the marketplace
- Must be solving a problem in the market that could lead to a business with at least 10’s of $millions of revenue*
*Required criteria to participate in the Accelerator Series