Sharpen Your Strategy, Plan and Presentation
September 9–13, 2019
Quality learning experiences like this would normally cost $10,000 to $25,000. We charge entrepreneurs NOTHING for this incredible learning experience. They just have to show up and commit to engaging with top-notch mentors offering insights and inspiration.
Watch the video to hear what participants are saying about our HyperAccelerator program.
- Improve your business strategy, including market needs and market-size assessments.
- Focus your product or solution strategy.
- Scrub your financial plan and capital investment needs.
- Sharpen your marketing and sales plans.
- Build your recruiting and training plans.
- Establish your plan for selling or exiting your business at the right time.
- Improve your pitch to investors.
- Practice talking to people about your solution.
Do you qualify?
Read on for a list of criteria. Still not sure if you’ll make the cut for our HyperAccelerator? We are standing by with answers.
Entrepreneurs get a combination of classroom instruction and intensive hands-on coaching from some of Montana’s most successful entrepreneurs and investors. It’s an opportunity to tighten plans or completely re-envision the business.
Best of all, business owners build connections with people who can help execute their plans faster and better, and get these young companies access to the capital and resources needed to grow.
Criteria for Entering:
- Headquartered in Montana
- Registered LLC or C-corp
- Tech-leveraged business model: one which uses technology in the core of the value delivered to the customer, versus delivering a service or low tech manufacturing (examples: software, cloud applications, sensors/IoT, data and analytics, medical devices, biotech, ag-tech, clean-tech, energy tech, etc.)
- At least one Founder must be working full-time in the business
- There must be at least one other co-founder/employee, even if only part-time
- Company ideally has some revenue already (up to $5M ARR), or at the very least a prototype of their product in the marketplace being used by customers
- If the product doesn’t lend itself to prototype (e.g. biotech drug, medical device, or advanced scientific application), company should have research establishing the viability of the product and the potential appeal in the marketplace
- Must be solving a problem in the market that could lead to a business with at least 10’s of $millions of revenue