2020 TECH STARTUP ACCELERATOR SERIES
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR BILLINGS IS MARCH 11
DEADLINE FOR BOZEMAN AND MISSOULA IS MARCH 25
Please review the information below before proceeding to the application, or
Want to apply for the HyperAccelerator and/or Statewide Showcase pitch competition?
Follow these 3 steps to enter our 2020 program for entrepreneurs!
Review the below Entry Form Questionnaire and gather appropriate information about your company.
To begin application, create an account in our application database powered by Submittable. Fill out the online application form and provide additional documentation. Save your work by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the form. Click “Submit” when complete.
Criteria for Entering:
- Headquartered in Montana
- Registered LLC or C-corp
- Tech-leveraged business model: one which uses technology in the core of the value delivered to the customer, versus delivering a service or low tech manufacturing (examples: software, cloud applications, sensors/IoT, data and analytics, medical devices, biotech, ag-tech, clean-tech, energy tech, etc.)
- At least one Founder must be working full-time in the business, and at least one other part-time co-founder or employee
- Company ideally has some revenue already (up to $5M ARR), or at the very least a prototype of their product in the marketplace being used by customers
- If the product doesn’t lend itself to prototype (e.g. biotech drug, medical device, or advanced scientific application), company should have research establishing the viability of the product and the potential appeal in the marketplace
- Must be solving a problem in the market that could lead to a business with at least 10’s of $millions of revenue
Entry Form Questionnaire:
- Where are your headquarters?
- Where are you incorporated?
- Type of entity?
- How many people are working full-time on your business? And part-time?
- Please explain the problem in the world that you are trying to solve.
- How big a problem is it? Where/who does it impact the most?
- How do you propose to solve that problem? What is your solution? How does it work? How does it solve the problem?
- Who (which people or which buyers within which types of companies) would buy your solution and what would it replace, or how would they justify purchasing it?
9. How many of those companies/people are there in the US? Worldwide?
10. How would you go about selling your solution to these people?
11. How are you planning to price your solution?
12. How are you planning to deliver/configure/install/support your solution?
13. What are your financial projections for revenue, gross profits, expenses, EBITDA, and cash flows for each of the next 5 years?
14. Who might want to buy your company and at why?
15. What are your annual revenues
16. How much money have you raised for your business so far?
17. How much investment money are you seeking to raise, and what do you plan on using it for?
18. Finally, upload relevant documents and a brief introduction video.